We are professionals and specialize working with the most important and minute details to make your project accurate professional and easy to read.
We take into consideration the audience that it is directed to. We also use the most appropriate possible terms and idioms in the target language and region where it is spoken when applicable.
Our team of Translators and Interpreters offer a variety of services:
Translating – Documents are translated and returned to you in a timely manner and may include but not are not limited to:
- Legal Documents
- Birth Certificates
- Marriage certificates
- Manuals and instructions for many of products
- Restaurant Menus
- Books and Magazines and much more
Interpreting – We specialize in the three main methods of language interpretation:
- CONSECUTIVE – Interpreting consecutively with the speaker phrase by phrase as the speaker pauses to allow the Interpreter to interpret.
- SIMULTANEOUS – The Interpreter interprets simultaneously along with the speaker without pausing. Many times this is done using microphone and headphones. when using this method, the Interpreter may or may not sit next to the LEP (Limited English Proficient) individual. Another form of simultaneous interpreting is when the interpreter sits next to the LEP and interprets in a low key voice to avoid interruption or disturbance to the main speaker (this is also commonly known as CHUCHOTALK).
- SIGHT TRANSLATION – The Interpreter will take the time to read the document silently to understand its content and then proceed to read out loud in the target language.
We also take our work out of the office and interpret for:
- Courtroom Interpreting
- Immigration Asylum Hearings
- Medical Appointments
- Business Meetings
- Safety and Work Related Matters at your Office
- Church Conferences
- Work Shops for beginner interpreter and translators
- Overseas Interpreting for Pleasure or Business Trips, etc.
Allow our team to take your Translating and Interpreting needs to another level.